Gas Change Over Valve
The gas change over valve is used to switch gas supply from gas cylinder to another. This is normally done when the first gas cylinder runs empty.
Manual Changeover Process
- Turn the empty gas bottle valve clockwise to CLOSE the valve.
- Move the changeover valve lever to point towards the second gas bottle.
- This cylinder should be full, if you ordered the gas on the previous changeover.
- If not, call ASAP.
- OPEN the valve on the full gas bottle by turning it anti-clockwise.
- Don’t forget to order a replacement gas bottle when you switch over between bottles.
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder